Your opinion matters to us!
The Wagnalls Memorial Foundation is engaged in planning for our future - and we want to hear from you!
Please take a few minutes to watch this presentation. Once you do, please click the link below to complete a survey about what was presented. We want to hear your feedback about where we are planning to take the foundation over the next three years. We are excited at the possibilities and opportunities, and we really want to understand how our community feels about these plans!
Funding for the filming and editing of this video wasprovided by our Strategic Planning partner, Krile Communications.
Our Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors shall consist of not more than fifteen (15) or less than seven (7) Directors.
- At least one (1) of the Directors shall be a resident of the Village of Lithopolis and at least three (3) of the Directors shall be residents of Bloom Township in Fairfield County, Ohio.
- At all times the majority of Directors serving on the Board of Directors shall be residents of Fairfield County, Ohio.
- The term of office for each elected Director shall be for three (3) years commencing on the first day of May following his or her election, except for those Directors elected to fill a vacancy on the Board whose terms shall commence upon election.
- Each Director is elected to serve at least one three-year term after which time said Director may be reelected to another three-year term if the Director agrees to serve.
- A Director who has served two full three-year terms may be reelected to a further term based on the needs of the Board and with Board approval.
- Persons chosen to serve as members of the Board of Directors shall have demonstrated an interest in promoting The Wagnalls Memorial Foundation ’s Mission Statement and Vision.
Jeffrey Cotner, Board Chair
Retired Firefighter/Paramedic with Bloom Township Fire Department, Realtor with RE/MAX One
Katherine Graham, Past Chair
Bloom Carroll Elementary School Teacher, Committee Chair of BSA Troops 241 and 7241
Bloom Township Resident
Ron Fridley, Vice ChairRetired, Nationwide Insurance
Assistant Scoutmaster of Troop 71
Financial Advisor, Bauers Financial Group
Retired, Wagnalls Memorial Foundation
Department Manager at Home Depot, former small business owner and educator
Bloom Township Resident
Attorney, Sitterley, Vandervoort& Nixon, Ltd.
Clinical Manager at Mid-Ohio Psychological Services, Inc.
Deb Silvia, Executive Director